Polish translation update

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 6 13:41:45 PST 2011

Hi,

It makes me think that I didn't report that lfs 7.0 is updated too in
French. You can replace the url with lfs-stable instead of lfs-6.8-fr.
It'll point always on the latest translated stable (7.0 noawadays). In
general the French stable is released 30 minutes or 6 hours after
English release. Don't hesitate if you want to update the url.

Regards,

-
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Président de l'association traduc.org
       Coordinateur du projet Linux From Scratch
       Coordinateur au sein du projet Trad GNU de l'April
       Animateur suppléant du groupe de travail Accessibilité de l'April