Broken links and forms

ewe2 ewetoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 10:52:13 PDT 2011

HI, new lfs user and I've noticed a couple of problems with the website:

I tried to use the "Get Counted" form and selected LFS version 6.8 and
I got an error of the form

You entered: 6.8
This does not match the expected regular expression for a First LFS Version.
Please try again.

On that error page, there's a bad link to "Report a Bug", which is
different to the main page link of the same name (which is also broken
because it merely points to an informational page about lfs).

Hope this feedback is useful.

--
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.