LFS translation

Tomasz Sekściński tomasz at sekscinski.pl
Tue Feb 1 15:14:16 PST 2011

Hello.

Nearly complete polish translation (approximately 95%) is available at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.pl/lfs-6.7/index.html
I doubt if I can use this domain? First, I took it and then I thought.
Instead of vice versa. Is linuxfromscratch is a registered trademark?
If you have something against - give up the use of linuxfromscratch.pl
domain.
The idea is supposed to be a sort of diary of the construction of LFS, a
place to store the translation.
If you do not you mind, please put the link in the translation section
at linuxfromscratch.org to my translation.

--
Best regards
Tomasz Sekściński