Changes requests

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 21 12:27:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

On:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/read.html

Translations part, could you apply, for French translation, the 2
following changes:
1. As I update the translation at the same time as the original book,
could you replace 6.5 with 6.7? It would be a good idea to replace the
release automatically (as soon as a new stable is released, upgrading
the release written for the last French translated release) for French
release, because I upgrade everyday and I would report to everybody if I
stop doing this a day. The last translated release is always the last
stable (and even development but... :D )
2. Replace my name "Jean-Philippe MENGUAL" with Traduc.org. No problem
to let the current mail address as reference, but I'd rather write
Traduc.org than my own name as for these releases, I'm helped by this
organisation and its members. This organisation has been translating the
book for some years, only the maintener has changed.

Thanks,

Regards,

--
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Vice-Président de l'association traduc.org