bug on the LFS's news page

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 31 08:47:20 PDT 2009

> I see the problem now, thanks. I'll look into it shortly.

I believe it is fixed now. We'll have to wait for the BLFS book to
update before the BLFS feed is fixed (same for any other project as
those feed files are re-generated when an SVN commit takes place).

But...the SVN logs aren't part of the RSS feed. Only the news items are.
Those aren't updated by the an SVN commit to the books, but to the
website SVN repository.

There's a bit of a script logic issue there that will require a more
thorough overhaul which I can't do today.

Gerard