Logo

Michael michael at selfservix.org
Thu Aug 27 04:24:24 PDT 2009

Hello All!

First i want to present LFS on the upcoming event ORR[1] here in Germany!

I want to make some shirts and maybe some badges.

For that i want to ask if the logo of LFS is available in svg format?

Don't know where to ask but thought the webmaster should know that.

And is it ok to do so or should i ask someone else who allow me to do that?

Greetings Michael

1 http://www.openrheinruhr.de
--
"Unser Zeitalter, so viel es von Ökonomie redet, ist ein Verschwender: es
verschwendet das Kostbarste, den Geist."

Duisburger Linux User Group
Fellow der Free Software Foundation Europe

  /"\        ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  \ /        No HTML/RTF in email
   x         No Word docs in email
  / \        Respect for open standards