LFS6.5: Japanese Translation Info

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 26 19:00:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

This message makes me remember that I didn't tell you (and I'm wrong)
that the LFS 6.5 is translated into French. The SVN is translated too.

Website: http://www.lfs.traduc.org
Read: http://lfs.traduc.org/view/lfs-6.5-fr/
Download: http://lfs.traduc.org/LFS/download.php (for html, pdf and
other releases of the book).

NOTE: on this site, there's too the translation of some hints, of hlfs
(release development in 2008, which is the alone online for any user).
blfs is being translated too. There's also clfs because lfs still
doesn't support multilib and 64bits.

Regards,

-
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Vice-Président de l'association traduc.org
       Coordinateur du projet Linux From Scratch