Incorrect link to Hints Attachments, and other issues

Chris Staub chris at beaker67.com
Fri Nov 30 22:45:23 PST 2007

On the "Hints" page, the link to "Attachments" is incorrect. It should
be http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/downloads/files/ATTACHMENTS/.

several mailing list descriptions mention that traffic consists mostly
of commit messages and Bugzilla messages. "Bugzilla" should be replaced
by "Trac".

Also, the Sitemap still gives the old locations for CLFS pages on the
LFS site. These links should be removed from that page, except for the
"downloads" and "view" directories which are still there.

I've attached a patch that addresses all of these issues. Also, I sent
an email a couple months ago with update submissions for the FAQ - is
anyone currently maintaining it? Is anyone even subscribed to the FAQ
mailing list?