Released jhalfs-2.2

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:11:26 PST 2007

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Lunes, 5 de Marzo de 2007 20:36, M.Canales.es escribió:
>> The jhalfs development team is pleased to announce the release of
>> jhalfs-2.2.
>
> Please, could someone to add this notice to the website ALFS news.html page?

Manuel,
I'll be glad to do it, but what should I say?

For 2.1 we have the info below.  It would probably be best to vary some
of the wording a bit.

I also added you to the lfswww group so you can do it yourself if you want.

  -- Bruce

   <dl class="newsItem">
     <dt>jhalfs 2.1 Released</dt>
of jhalfs-2.1.</p>
       <ul>
        <li>Better support for CLFS Sysroot book</li>
        <li>Added support for CLFS Embedded book</li>
        <li>Several bugs fixes and code clean-up</li>
       </ul>
       <a
href="http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/downloads/jhalfs/stable/jhalfs-2.1.tar.bz2">

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/downloads/jhalfs/stable/jhalfs-2.1.tar.bz2</a></p>