Website updates

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 23 20:12:12 PST 2007

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> Yeah. I haven't heard from Bruce or Gerard. Jeremy, if you have
> privileges, it would be great if you could get Mailman to send commits
> to this list. Also, it'd be nice if someone could put all the editors
> in the whitelist so they don't get bounced.
>
> Come on web king!

Hehe. Let me put on my spidey suit... :P

Just to make sure I'm on the same page here, the problem is that when an
editor who has commit privs to the www2 repo makes a commit to the www2
repo, the commit message gets dropped because they aren't subscribed to
the website mailing list?

Just want to make sure there's not some other symptom I'm missing.

Thanks,

--
JH