Installing Google Analytics

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 28 23:05:19 PDT 2007

Well while we're using Google tools I've used Google Analytics
(www.google.com/analytics) at work and it's a nice tool to use.

This setup requires adding another piece of javascript this time to the
bottom of every page (they suggest adding it just before the </body> tag).
I've added it to SVN as you can see by now. Feel free to fix it up of
course if it's not exactly valid.

I'm running this under a non-lfs email address (it was quicker to setup
that way) and I'll move it to my gerard at lfs address later when it's
collecing data properly and then deal with providing access to the LFS
folks who need it. I wonder if it can be made public viewable seeing
there's nothing in this info that can't be made public.

--
Gerard Beekmans