adsense page - border around image

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sat Apr 28 09:03:13 PDT 2007

El Sábado, 28 de Abril de 2007 16:42, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 11:46:02PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > Jeremy can you commit your lfs.jenacon.net site's changes into SVN
> > please? Or at least sync what you can if you're still working on things.
>
> Will do.

 There is yet a validation issue related with characters encoding, but looks
like may be due server configuration (or due the XML declaration removal):

Character Encoding mismatch!

 The character encoding specified in the HTTP header (iso-8859-1) is different
from the value in the <meta> element (utf-8). I will use the value from the
HTTP header (iso-8859-1) for this validation.

If we are sure that only iso-8859-1 will be found on the web pages we couild
change <meta> element content to fix that.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia