adsense page - border around image

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Fri Apr 27 09:54:42 PDT 2007

El Viernes, 27 de Abril de 2007 14:08, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> It's the 160x600 version. I couldn't get the exact code I needed. I
> don't have access to the adsense site, so I just guessed at the code
> based on sizes they said work well in one of their FAQ pages. If you
> could verify that it is the correct code for that version, it would be
> helpful.

It looks nice in Firefox.

On Konqueror the "LFS" from the search is under the "Google Search" bottom and
semi-hidden by the topnav.

There is also a validation error on the search code due a missing ID
reference.

  <label for="sbi" style="display: none">Enter your search terms</label>
  <input type="text" name="q" size="31" maxlength="255" />

should be

  <label for="sbi" style="display: none">Enter your search terms</label>
  <input type="text" name="q" size="31" maxlength="255" id="sbi"/>

Actually, that label and the above one can be removed due that aren't used
(style="display: none").

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia