adsense page - border around image

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 26 20:27:06 PDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 10:23:35PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I like that better than the ads at the top.

I do too. The problem with them at the top is that the site was designed
to be somewhat expandable in a browser. The parts of it adjust to your
screen. That's the biggest reason why the search and top menu is right
justified. If we put the ads at the top horizontally, we lose that and
the site gets way garbled at anything less than a browser window of
approx. 1000x700.

Having it at the right keeps it immediately visible (unlike at the
bottom) without destroying the layout and visual feel.

--
JH