adsense page - border around image

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 26 20:14:02 PDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 07:54:05PM -0600, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> If it's alright, I've already started at lfs.jenacon.net. I can work on
> the site-wide css and header pages there without having to commit
> anything and I can see my prgress as I work. I'll let you know when I'm
> done.

Take a look, please:

http://lfs.jenacon.net

There's still a small bug in IE, but I think I can sort it out. The ads
and the main content can overlap in IE if the screen is small enough (it
doesn't respect a right margin when using absolute positioning. I might
switch to relative and have it sorted out that way...

--
JH