adsense page - border around image

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Apr 26 15:10:59 PDT 2007

El Jueves, 26 de Abril de 2007 23:12, Gerard Beekmans escribió:
> Manuel,
>
> on the lfs/adsense.html page there's a border at the bottom of the logo in
> the top-left section. I'm guessing it's caused by the hyperlink around the
> img tag and it needs a border=0 or CSS equivalent thereof.

Fixed.

Now the header should look pretty similar on all browser, newers or olders,
and without any elemment overlapping or hidding another one when resizing the
windows.

To let the logo and search box overlap the Adds if there is no room for all
them would be nice, but dificult to make it portable to more than 2-3 newers
browsers.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia