r878 - html/trunk/lfs

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 25 21:42:39 PDT 2007

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> #2 - alternative for the same effect?

Latest commit should do it. Read up a bit on center tags and how they
are invalid in XHTML as pointed out. The code now is what I read works
well in most browsers. Wrap the block in a table and use CSS margins and
text-align. mozilla type browsers will honour the margins, whereas MSIE
is reported not to play nice but it'll honour the text-align that get
applied to the td tag this way.

Either way it renders fine on my Firefox now

--
Gerard Beekmans