r878 - html/trunk/lfs

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 25 20:48:53 PDT 2007

#1 - my bad. copy and paste error.

#2 - alternative for the same effect?

#3 - fixed

I've stopped committing every change to SVN until I'm done. I realized
there's a lot of CSS code that use absolute pixel positions. Made
re-arranging it hard.

I'm making changes directly to /srv/www/ for now and working in
*adsense* files to keep it contained and easily removed.

Of course I didn't keep in mind svn post commit might undo all this. I
better commit what I have now and keep working from there.

Reload http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/adsense.html and check it
out. It's not perfect but it's better. I moved the navbar and left menu
around a bit so it aligns nicer with the rest.

I removed the existing google search form with an AdSense version. It's
squished top-right which I don't like but it fits best that way for now.
Of course suggestions welcome.

--
Gerard Beekmans