Who's doing the website editing lately?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 25 12:21:25 PDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 10:10:00PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I asked some time ago about doing this with google, but got no response.
>
> Look for Google AdSense.  At least compare the deals.

I'm setup with AdSense now. I'll send an announcement and a chance for folks to
respond to this on the various -dev lists to see if people are really against
this. I have no idea what to expect to get out of it, but we can try it for a
while. It doesn't cost a penny to run it so if it doesn't work out, remove ads,
no money lost.

--
Gerard Beekmans