Advertiser is "our partner"?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 25 10:23:21 PDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:14:59AM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> They would be considered "our partner"? This seems way to much of
> us being a commercial endeavor.

I don't interpret it entirely as such but it is open for debate for sure. Having
said that, I don't think we can really look at it other than a commercial type
agreement. They are paying us a significant amount to be displayed and in
return they are hoping to get business and sales out of it.

--
Gerard Beekmans