Who's doing the website editing lately?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 25 06:35:56 PDT 2007

> I asked some time ago about doing this with google, but got no response.

The time has come to revisit this whole thing. I've always been against
advertising. In this case, I was approached rather than me seeking out
the deal.

> Look for Google AdSense.  At least compare the deals.

I'll definitely look into that today while at work as well.

> Randy and I have made changes for BLFS.  Probably Matt does LFS.  Jeremy
> has done soem editing too.  It all depends on what needs to be changed.
>  If you check out the website files and do a `svn blame` you can see who
> made what changes.

It's a very simple adding a total of two paragraphs, one per page, on
two pages in total. At first I thought this might become more
complicated but he wants to keep it simple and so do I. I'm going to put
up the info on test pages, have him approve it, then finalize it.

--
Gerard Beekmans