Who's doing the website editing lately?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 24 18:54:43 PDT 2007

Heya,

See subject.

I've got a company http://www.webhostingsearch.com/linux-web-hosting.php
who is interested in doing some advertising with us. In exchange for a
mention on credits.html (Donators section) and on contribute.html
(become a mirror) we'll get reimbursed financially which effectively
will pay for the monthly colocation for several months.

I'm hammering out the final details now of how to present the ad (text
only or a graphic banner or whatever) so it won't be too obtrusive and
annoying as most ads tend to be.

So a few website changes will need to be made to make this happen. Who's
taking care of the site lately (if anybody in particular) to coordinate
with?