restart rsync

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 31 10:09:00 PST 2006

Justin R. Knierim wrote:
> In case no one has noticed, rsync has been rejecting connections for
> about 9 days now.  Looking at my mirror, the last update for the LFS
> book was:
>
> SVN-20061021
>
> and I know there have been commits since then.
> rsync: failed to connect to linuxfromscratch.org: Connection refused (111)
> rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(99)

rsync is running but I can only allow at the very most two concurrent
connections. The server just doesn't have the resources to allow more
than that. So it's hobbling along and people's abilities to get a sync
going is a hit-and-miss right now.

I have an update on the new server too which I'll post to lfs-dev.

--
Gerard Beekmans