rsync failed: max connections reached...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 9 14:42:00 PDT 2006

The current server is no longer sufficient for our needs and rsync is
one major issue. The I/O required is often too much.

A new server is being prepared as we speak. I'm working on the migration
and will get it into the data center soon to replace the current LFS
server. It's more than powerful enough to support all the rsync
connections we need plus everything else it's doing.

Just bear with us a bit while I get this going.

--
Gerard Beekmans