Problems in "Get Counted" page

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 9 14:13:19 PDT 2006

Let me rephrase the question, maybe it wasn't understood.

I don't have a problem with the software packages and installation &
configuration of them (one of my jobs is being the network admin of an
ISP so I know enough about server and network admin to setup things like
Apache and Postfix and the like -- I use all that at work too). What I
am not familiar with is the setup of the websites.

Yes, I can just take it apart and see what Lizardo's scripts are doing,
make sure all the software he uses gets installed, see what features the
websites use (server-side includes are one I know of, perhaps other
things) so I can have the right modules installed.

It'd just be easier if somebody knew the exact specs so it'd save me
some time :)

--
Gerard Beekmans