Broken Link - LFS udev_update

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 8 06:31:32 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 11:56:30AM +0100, Dragos Ionita wrote:

> I am in the process of installing the udev_update branch of LFS and
> found that the link in chapter 7, Errata, is broken.  I wasn't aware
> that an errata for a development branch even existed?

It doesn't. The link in the book is auto-generated based on the branch
name of the book. Creation of any branch requires either hand making the
www directory, or in this case where the branch is expected to be short
term, to just ignore the dead link and avoid the extra management
hassle.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch