RFC: Implementing Trac [long]

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 8 18:27:35 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Note that if the community prefers items 2 or 3, I would still like to
> use the new logo on our exisiting sites, so comments on that are welcome
> as well.

I very much like the way you can view the subversion tree, and the
bugzilla bugs now converted to tickets are much better, not such a
clunky interface, and is very fast too. One thing I found of paticular
interest is the timeline tab, has a very nice output for the svn
changelogs.

I like the idea of (1), but I think there may be issues with mirroring.
But otherwise 2 would be my choice.

Thomas