Is there a page for the open bug list in the development of lfs and blfs?

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 23 11:15:39 PST 2006

nadav vinik wrote:

> But I didn't find any page in the website which include open and
> critical bugs of the development lfs and blfs.

All of our bugs are available on the 'Trac' system.  For the particular
information you want, see http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/report/1
and http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/report/1 for LFS and BLFS
resepctively.

> When the development will become stable?

We try to keep LFS development at least buildable at all times.
Obviously we can't guarantee its fitness for any particular purpose, but
I know there's a number of folks that regularly use development versions
of LFS as their production machines.

> Can I upgrade my stable lfs to the development?

Yes, but don't be surprised if you encounter strange behaviour.  Oh and
if you do encounter it, we'd love you to report it back to us so we can
fix it :-)

Regards,

Matt.