Is there a page for the open bug list in the development of lfs and blfs?

nadav vinik nadavlists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:40:19 PST 2006

I started to install LFS 6.1.1 and before I pass to the real installation in
section III, I want to know what is the state of the development, maybe I
should to start again since the stabe is a little old.
But I didn't find any page in the website which include open and critical
bugs of the development lfs and blfs.
Moreother it's hard to follow the mailling lists to see the all view of the
usability of the development.

When the development will become stable?
Can I upgrade my stable lfs to the development?