r786 - html/trunk/clfs html/trunk/lfs scripts/trunk

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 08:14:25 PDT 2006

On 8/8/06, Dan Nicholson <dbn.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/8/06, Justin R. Knierim <justin at knierim.org> wrote:
> >
> > As far as I know, on commit the repo is svn export'ed or svn
> > checkout'ed.  I really don't know.
>
> Sure seems that way. I just committed an errata entry and it went
> right through. Neat.

OK. I'm seeing how this works. Look in
/home/svn/repositories/www2/hooks/post-commit. It kicks a script off
after commit (which kicks a series of scripts from Anderson).

I'm still working my way through Anderson's scripts, but it doesn't
appear that www.linuxfromscratch.org/scripts is being updated. So the
lfscounter.cgi that was just committed isn't even accessible. But it
is in a temporary staging location where the website update is made
from. It's just not part of the group that actually makes it to the
website.

Is Anderson around anymore? Who's most familiar with the website?

--
Dan