r786 - html/trunk/clfs html/trunk/lfs scripts/trunk

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Tue Aug 8 07:50:19 PDT 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> I forgot about this when I posted the diff (had the change here). I
> think it needs to be executable, although I'm not sure about Apache
> permissions on anything. Anyway, I'll submit the extra special svn
> bits. Then we can see if lfs.org/cgi-bin/scripts/lfscoutner.cgi
> actually works.

Yeah, it would need to be executable, and the apache config would need
to be setup with a Directory tag to allow cgi, since I'm pretty sure if
we have a cgi-bin, it isn't setup for that:

<Directory "/home/http......">
     Options ExecCGI Indexes FollowSymlinks IncludesNoExec
</Directory>

Or at least that is what I did.

> BTW, when do changes in www2 svn go through to the website?

As far as I know, on commit the repo is svn export'ed or svn
checkout'ed.  I really don't know.

Justin