r786 - html/trunk/clfs html/trunk/lfs scripts/trunk

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 07:09:07 PDT 2006

On 8/8/06, justin at linuxfromscratch.org <justin at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Added: scripts/trunk/lfscounter.cgi
> --- scripts/trunk/lfscounter.cgi                                (rev 0)
> +++ scripts/trunk/lfscounter.cgi        2006-08-08 07:25:07 UTC (rev 786)

I forgot about this when I posted the diff (had the change here). I
think it needs to be executable, although I'm not sure about Apache
permissions on anything. Anyway, I'll submit the extra special svn
bits. Then we can see if lfs.org/cgi-bin/scripts/lfscoutner.cgi
actually works.

BTW, when do changes in www2 svn go through to the website?

--
Dan