Why don't you add the 6.2 version to the LFS counter???

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Tue Aug 8 00:30:49 PDT 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> Attached is the diff that I _think_ would work. Summary is added
> lfscounter.cgi to scripts/trunk. This will show up as
> lfs.org/cgi-bin/scripts/lfscounter.cgi. Changed the lfs and clfs links
> to point to the new location. Changed the self referring variables in
> lfscounter.cgi to the new location.

Since cgi-bin is a bit of a special directory, it doesn't work as one
would expect.  It would need to be checked out in the cgi-bin directory
or something similar.  I don't know the exact setup on belg that well.

> Justin, I also suck at perl. I'm hoping that the no thinking approach
> will succeed.

Sounds good to me!

> If you're willing to give it a try, commit it and push through the
> changes (I'm still in the woods how the post commit hook works for
> website). You're the server guru, Justin, so do what you think is
> right.

Sure, no problem, this is subversion, if it doesn't work, revert!  I
commited, but the links didn't work, they still rely on cgi-bin
directory, which the post commit I'm pretty sure doesn't execute to.  I
personally have never seen the post commit for www2 either, so I can't
tell you how it works or where it is.  I don't have many privs on belg.  :)

Justin