Wiki links on project pages

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:47:59 PDT 2006

I don't think there's enough visibility for the wiki on the main
website. Although you can get there by clicking on Reporting A Bug,
there's other potentially useful information besides this. I'd like to
add a Wiki link in the left bar below Read Online for each of the
pages (except maybe CLFS, who've got their own Trac thing going on).

So, the top level + all projects would have a Wiki link pointing to
the associated places in wiki.lfs.org. Additionally, I'd change the
Report a Bug link to go directly to the New Ticket page for the
project.

What do you guys think? If acceptable, I'll whip up a patch.

--
Dan