Why don't you add the 6.2 version to the LFS counter???

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:34:33 PDT 2006

On 8/7/06, Justin R. Knierim <justin at knierim.org> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote:
> > Bruce fixed it now. I'm wondering if this would be better served
> > living in svn. There's like 6 backup copies on belgarath, and they're
> > probably all just to bump up the version string. There's already a
> > symlink in the cgi-bin directory to the scripts directory, so the
> > change would be pretty simple.
> >
> > I can make the change if no one opposes.
>
> Yay for Bruce for fixing that up!  I looked at it before, but I'm not
> that great with perl.  Dan, yeah, I have no complaints to have it in
> svn.  Go for it!  :)

Attached is the diff that I _think_ would work. Summary is added
lfscounter.cgi to scripts/trunk. This will show up as
lfs.org/cgi-bin/scripts/lfscounter.cgi. Changed the lfs and clfs links
to point to the new location. Changed the self referring variables in
lfscounter.cgi to the new location.

Justin, I also suck at perl. I'm hoping that the no thinking approach
will succeed.

If you're willing to give it a try, commit it and push through the
changes (I'm still in the woods how the post commit hook works for
website). You're the server guru, Justin, so do what you think is
right.

--
Dan