Why don't you add the 6.2 version to the LFS counter???

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:06:40 PDT 2006

On 8/7/06, Dan Nicholson <dbn.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Apparently, this guy really wants to get counted and he's not so happy
> that he missed out on being number 17600. Justin, Archaic? Could you
> see about getting the counter fixed. I'm pretty sure I could do it,
> but this isn't really my area.

Bruce fixed it now. I'm wondering if this would be better served
living in svn. There's like 6 backup copies on belgarath, and they're
probably all just to bump up the version string. There's already a
symlink in the cgi-bin directory to the scripts directory, so the
change would be pretty simple.

I can make the change if no one opposes.

--
Dan