Translated by (unknown)?

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Sun Sep 18 23:37:40 PDT 2005

Hello,

there's a statement at the bottom of
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/read.html :
=========================
Russian

LFS 6.0 (HTML) | LFS 6.0 (Tarball)
 Translated by Sergey Kamynski

LFS 5.0
 Translated by Vitaly Katraev

Website | LFS 4.0
 Translated by Unknown
=========================

I request the following changes based on the contents of translated books:

"Translated by Sergey Kamynski" => (maybe) "Translated by Sergey Kamynski,
based on Vitaly Katraev's translation of LFS 5.0".

"Translated by Unknown" => "Translated by Denis Kaledin, Nick Frolov, Alex
Kazankov"

Also I think it should be noted that translations of LFS <= 5.1 contain
instructions that create an English-only system and require additional
undocumented work (i.e. setting LANG and font) in order for the system to be
useful in the language it is translated to.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov