pastebin.linuxfromscratch.org

Ronald Hummelink ronald at hummelink.net
Thu Sep 15 22:00:05 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have been running this website with main reason to compliment IRC.
I have not been remotely active within LFS for quite some time, hence i
feel someone else should pick up to host this.
Traffic is extremely light, just a few posts a day and a few reads from
IRCers, works fine from dsl host it is now. Current code runs on
php/mysql

Did not get a response that appeared truly serious in IRC.

Please CC on reply, please send me whom to send Mysqldump + code to.

Thanks,

Ronald Hummelink