Policy regarding website mirrors

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 22 10:47:55 PDT 2005

Justin R. Knierim wrote:
> Have I missed some?  Any mirrors who email me privately or here on
> website I add.  Can't recall any and no old emails here that I have
> sitting around to add.
>
> It isn't a problem if you would like to add mirrors.

Hi Justin,

First thanks for maintaining the mirror list updated :). I suppose you
are not subscribed to the (private) server-admin list, right? There were
two recent requests there not added to the site yet.

Admins: can you please add Justin to the list?

For now, I'll forward the request to the website list, so you can take
the necessary actions.

Thanks,
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org