[Fwd: Bugzilla bug]

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 19 10:54:19 PDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 06:43:11PM +0100, Matthew Burgess wrote:

> Sorry, I thought we were doing something funky like storing the
> templates in the svn repo then copying them to their correct location in
> a post-commit hook.  Having not seen any commits to the repo and not
> visiting bugzilla since you made the change, I didn't realise you'd
> already sorted it.  Sorry :(

No problem, but for future use, I would like to move bugzilla mods into
a repo. It would make upgrading much easier if we knew exactly what is
done different to the stock install. I've email James already about
this, but if nothing gets sorted soon, then it looks like I'll be
learning the internals of bugzilla. :/

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch