[Fwd: Bugzilla bug]

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 19 10:43:11 PDT 2005

Archaic wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 06:18:14PM +0100, Matthew Burgess wrote:
>
>>OK, can someone who knows this stuff please revert the templates, then
>>we'll see about upgrading to 2.20 and trying again perhaps?
>
> Uhhhhh.... what do you think I did? :)

Sorry, I thought we were doing something funky like storing the
templates in the svn repo then copying them to their correct location in
a post-commit hook.  Having not seen any commits to the repo and not
visiting bugzilla since you made the change, I didn't realise you'd
already sorted it.  Sorry :(

Matt.