Hello, I want to translate lfs 6.0 to chinese, can I?

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 8 07:35:48 PDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 10:05:39AM +0600, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:

> I will remove this objection if you either

First, Alexander, it really isn't your place to tell this guy what he
can and cannot do. Secondly, it most certainly isn't appropriate to
suggest that this guy modify the LFS book to enable Chinese characters.
It wouldn't be a translated LFS book at that point. Separate
documentation to achieve those results is one thing. Modifying a book
and then saying it is a translated LFS book is another. A warning,
however, would be appropriate.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch