lfs-book renders once a day from now on

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 20 16:23:55 PST 2005

Hi guys,

Just a FYI. The script that renders the lfs-book used to get rendered
twice a day, at 4 AM and 4 PM. I removed the 4 PM job and just have it
update once a day from now on. This'll help with the server load during
the day when too many other things are going on.

Server replacement is being worked on. Justin Knierim and I have been
talking and figuring out the best way to go about it. Details will be
forthcoming soon

--
Gerard Beekmans