Mirror the LFS FTP Archive and LiveCD are offline indefinitely for ftp.tpegg.org

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 17 18:37:56 PST 2005

As the subject states mirroring of the LFS FTP Archive and the LiveCD
are no longer available through ftp.tpegg.org. The reason being that I
can longer afford to pay for the server these are hosted on anymore. I
wish I didn't have to do it, but it has become a necessity to shut it
off. So could someone please remove the ftp.tpegg.org entries from the
mirror lists on the respective pages. Thanks.

Thomas