dead link in the HLFS SVN-20050314 - section 4.2

Lukasz Hejnak szift at wp.pl
Wed Mar 16 01:10:50 PST 2005

Hi
I've just started reading trough the HLFS book and found
a small bug. The link reffering to BLFS-Bootscripts is broken.
Checked to see if the SVN version has a correct link, and that
one is broken also. So I though to write You about this.
Guess it's hard to keep track of such things changing, so I thought
this will help.
The BLFS online has a link to the Bootscripts version 20050313 and both
the HLFS versions link to 20050302.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs/view/unstable/glibc/chapter04/packages.html
BLFS-Bootscripts (20050302) - ?? KB:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/downloads/svn/blfs-bootscripts-20050302.tar.bz2

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/introduction/bootscripts.html
and then in the BLFS Boot Scripts section
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/downloads/svn/blfs-bootscripts-20050313.tar.bz2

--
with regards
Lukasz Hejnak