r341 - scripts/trunk

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 29 06:47:44 PDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 07:08:47AM -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> What do you guys think?

Agreed completely. At this point, we just need to populate a few news
items, then sort the mechanism as we go. The biggest concern I have
regarding email to news translation is whehter or not it goes through a
quality control process. We all make typos. What checks, if any, will be
present between the act of sending an email, to it being on the webpage?
What checks will prevent people not authorized to create news items from
spoofing an email, etc?

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch