r335 - html/trunk scripts/trunk

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 26 15:49:43 PDT 2005

Justin R. Knierim wrote:
> Sounds good.  I am sure it will be helpful.  I will check out the
> changes today, as I will be adding the BLFS translations also.

Hrm. Either we'll have to play with this more or drop it, since it broke
our validation. Apart from lining up the tags and making them look
pretty, it liked to put in 'missing' tags. This wasn't correct for our
circumstances since those 'missing' tags were included in the footer. Of
course, we *could* drop those tags from the footer and just include them
in each file. Even so, it also seemed to remove the XHTML declaration,
so we'd have to figure out why it did that...

--
JH