new errata pages

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 26 12:56:17 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 10:05:26AM -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Sorry, so... what do you want us to do with this? :P

This doesn't fall into the realm of book rendering. It falls in the
realm of regular web pages. So what I'm asking is that the website team
make the necessary changes to make the structure exist. If the new
website doesn't roll out before 6.1, then the old one needs to have this
implemented by the time 6.1 is released. Otherwise the book will have a
broken link at release. But again, /lfs/view was just the first thing
that popped into my head. It might be easier to have an /errata/<all the
sub-dirs> in case any other project decides to also roll out errata
pages sometime in the future. To me that is irrelevant. I will change
the entity as needed. All I really need is the the actual sub-dirs have
-svn, -testing, -x.y, and -stable at the end of their names.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs