svn2html improvements

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 20 11:41:28 PDT 2005

Anderson Lizardo wrote:

> I'm thinking about using svn log's incremental XML feature to achieve
> better performance, reducing the commit delay for most projects to just
> a few (1-5) seconds. What do you think?

Anderson,

How do the logs look on your end? Everything seems to be going well on
this side. The logs are *slightly* slower than they would be without any
sort of auto-updates to the website, (a few seconds) but I'm sure that
we could learn to live with it.  How long do you want to test before we
ask the other project leaders to incorporate the update line into their
post-commit?

--
JH