[RFC LONG] Ideas for a simple News Management System

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 17 19:35:43 PDT 2005

Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> No problem, I certainly take your comments as constructive :). From what
> I understand from your comments, it's possible that the "e-mail gateway"
> input layer can turn the code complex, right?

Correct. :)

> In this case, I suggest a two-stage modular approach:

Ok, what you suggested there sounds reasonable. Breaking it down that
way would certainly make it more manageable. We could get the first
module done before presentation of the beta site (documenting as we go
of course! ;) ) and then present the concept of the email submittal
along with the presentation of the site with time to work on it at our
leisure.

Anyway, it doesn't sound as formidable when we break it down. :)

--
JH